We had Dance Recital Dress Rehearsal #1 tonight. As in years past, the studio broke the recital into three shows. This is our first year having a child in all three shows.
Saturday is going to be a very long day. Call me crazy, but something tells me we're not going to make it to church Sunday morning.
I fiddled with my camera settings last night to suppress the flash and try to get a decent picture. It wasn't easy - I was sitting on the last row of a dark auditorium, trying to get a clear shot of girls in constant motion on a brightly lit stage. Certainly not an ideal set-up, and the pictures probably would have been better if I'd walked up to the stage... but the professional photographer was up there and I didn't want to get in his way.
Here's Miss Cassidy, squarely in her element...
Tomorrow night, we do it all over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment