I had to put the trash and recycling out this morning, so the girlz decided to get while the gettin' was good -- they took a few spins up and down the sidewalk on their scooters before the bus rolled up. We don't usually open the garage while we're waiting for the bus... on a normal week, we would have taken the trash and recycling out the night before. Lucky for the girlz, this week is not normal!
Hope you enjoyed it, girlz. From now on, there will be no more fun in the morning.
Who am I trying to kid?!?
While they were gone, I got a minute between meetings to complete my next installment of Lego Birthday Party Craftiness - bottles of hand sanitizer with floating legos. Quite possibly the coolest hand sanitizer around!
My favorite part of birthday parties are the special touches!
No comments:
Post a Comment