This post is a bit late - Mary Grace's party was really last Sunday. I only got a handful of pictures because it started raining, so Matt took the camera and wagon home. Mary Grace had a My Little Pony party, and there were real animals there!! Because of the storm, the farm wouldn't send the pony, so we got to play with ducks and goats and donkeys instead. So much fun!
.
Mary Grace is Cassidy's friend from the neighborhood, but she goes to a different school and church. We see her often, but certainly not every week. There were lots of kids there we didn't know, a few of which Mary Grace is clearly very close to. When it came time to cut the cake, Mary Grace shared a chair with another little girl. Cassidy shared her chair with someone else, but obviously wanted to share with Mary Grace instead. What she said broke my heart... "Mary Grace, why aren't you sharing with me? I thought you loved me!" I wanted to cry, but kept myself together.
.
If the shoe were on the other foot, I know Cassidy would have done the same thing to Mary Grace. Only a fool would get between Cassidy and Marissa! At the same time, it's still hard to watch.
.
Luckily, Mama and Papa came over later that afternoon and loved on her for a while. She hasn't mentioned it since.
Cassidy got a pony painted on her face!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment