.jpg)
.jpg)
She had also made a Mother's Day card for me, and it was so very funny...
.jpg)
This is what it says:
1. What color hair does my Mommy have? Black [wrong]
2. What color eyes does my Mommy have? Blue [correct!]
3. What does my Mommy like to do with me most? Take me to the park with Daddy & Campbell [I would have said taking her to get her nails painted, but ok]
4. How old is Mommy? 22-23 [not even close]
5. When is Mommy's birthday? on 25 [correct!!]
6. What is Mommy's favorite food? Yellow M&Ms [she's talking about the yellow M&M birthday cake Matt got me last year... her memory is AMAZING]
7. Does my Mommy like to shop? Mmm-hmm, and I like to ride in the back of the cart. [I prefer to shop in stores that don't have shopping carts, but she'll figure that out later!]
Love,
Cassidy
No comments:
Post a Comment