Monday, October 1, 2012

My Very Own Big Metal Chicken

Lookie at this little beauty.  We found her on the way home from the craft store Saturday, and I knew right away she would soon be mine.  Meet the newest little member of our family...



For those that haven't already read the story that created my love for the big metal chicken, you can read it here.

I've been reading Jenny Lawson's blog for several years, but for some reason this story in particular was all over Facebook shortly after she published it.  I identified with it, and judging from the number of times I saw it posted on Facebook, so did thousands of other people.

My big metal chicken isn't 5 feet tall, it's only 1 foot tall.  It's perfect and I love it.  The guy that sold it to us said the big metal chicken is their most popular item.

Obviously.  They ooze awesomeness.

Best. Birthday Gift.  Ever.

Thank you, Lieutenant Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment