Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Land of Misplaced Hats

Nearly everything we send to Big Girl School comes back home without an issue.  We're very lucky that that the girlz and their things are respected and safe at Big Girl School.  Lost or misplaced items are extremely rare with the exception of one pesky thing - hats.

Every winter, Big Girl School becomes The Land of Misplaced Hats.  The funny thing is that everything else, and I mean everything else -- iPods, gloves, jackets, brushes, back packs, mittens, dolls, lunch boxes, scarves, books, water bottles, pencils, Nintendo DS's, ear buds, jewelry -- all of it always comes home.  But hats?  Not so much.

So this year I decided to buy hats that would be unmistakably ours.  Cassidy got a duck and Campbell got a red Angry Bird.  I'm curious to see if we still have these hats when spring rolls around.


Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment