It's been an exciting week at our house with non-stop running around and several late nights. I knew this week would be crazy one, and it certainly didn't disappoint. It's a rarity, but we've had a collision of events that created a perfect storm.
A perfect storm of ridiculous, amazingly fun, insanity.
We have the usual laundry list of dance classes, soccer practices, soccer games, and volunteer activity. Soccer's on its way off the list, but it's not quite a done deal... and yet rehearsals for the Christmas Dance Recital begin this week. The girlz are beyond excited to learn their Christmas routines and see their new costumes.
Harvest Festival at Big Girl School is this weekend, so I've spent weeks cleaning and painting our class's carnival games, collecting candy, preparing our class's basket for the Silent Auction, and scheduling parents into shifts.
And in a moment of pure genius (some may call it utter stupidity, but I'm a glass-half-full kind of girl), I signed up to plan the Halloween party for Cassidy's class... on top of everything else going on right now. But in my mind, getting as many of my Room Parent responsibilities out of the way as early in the year as possible is a strategic move.
That's the plan. It'll either work like a charm or be my ticket to the Crazy Train!
Pretty girlz waiting for the bus this morning...

No comments:
Post a Comment