I wish I had pictures of VBS Day 4 to share, but I ended up forgetting the camera. My nerdy meetings ran long and I ended up having to join the last one from the car in order to get the girlz to church in time for dinner. My nerdiness knows no bounds, and I'm okay with that.
I 'fessed up and told Sergeant Sexy I'd lent our pop-up tent to the church for the creation of Ancient Nazareth. He was all "why'd ya do that?" so I had to remind him it was for the church, heathen.
Swimming Lessons are fun for the girlz, nerve-wracking for me. One of Campbell's teachers is a boy and she's scared of him. Interesting behavior out of her... I would have expected that from Cassidy.
We took the girlz to Rita's for Italian Ice today. The deliciousness of Italian Ice is unparalleled. Even Campbell ate her whole cup!
We're back to two kids in two places starting Tuesday. Campbell has seven weeks left at Baby School. I'm grateful for our old friends and excited about new ones!
How do you know when you're done having kids? People always say you just seem to know. I walked by the maternity store at the mall today and every outfit in the window looked ugly. My first thought? Thank goodness I don't have to shop there ever again. Yep, somehow you just know.
No comments:
Post a Comment